Dawah is an integral part for the brothers and sisters within the UMA to promote the authentic teachings of the Quran and Sunnah. This is done within a balanced framework of Islamic teachings.
Some of the Dawah activities conducted by the UMA include:
- Lesson at various Mosques within Australia covering major topics on Islamic principals and contemporary issues challenging Muslims in this time and era.
- Open BBQs to attractive to an islamicaly friendly and social environment
- Bi-monthly Islamic panels with prominent local, national and international religious and professional speakers to develop increased awareness of current issues.
- Annual conferences targeting the wider community to provide, discuss and promote Islamic teachings within an educational and social setting.
- Regular youth camps for various age categories to influence and shape young Muslims to be active members and role models of their community.
- Visiting young Muslim youth through our established Out Reach Program