UMA FRIDAY PRAYER VENUES
Due to the Public Health Order on COVID restrictions, entry to all UMA Friday prayer venues are subject to each of the venues' rules and regulations.
Venues also require that each participant entering their facilities to sign in using the Service NSW app, each venue will have the QR code specific to entering their building and must be scanned using the above-mentioned app. If you do not have the app, please download it from this link https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/campaign/service-nsw-mobile-app
Four convenient venues conducting ONE SESSION of Friday Juma'a Prayer at 1:15pm.
Bankstown Highline Function Hall (Little Saigon Plaza Level 3)
Level 3/462 Chapel Rd, Bankstown NSW 2200
Yagoona Community Centre
Cooper Rd, Yagoona NSW 2199
Campsie Orion Function Centre
155 Beamish St, Campsie NSW 2194
Georges Hall Community Centre
188 Birdwood Rd, Georges Hall NSW 2198
BOOKINGS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED FOR ANY OF THE VENUES.
Upon entering the UMA Hired venues for Juma’a (Friday) Prayers, you must adhere to the following COVID rules:
- All Attendees must check-in using the QR codes displayed around the venue.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times.
- We recommend that you perform Wudu at home and bring your own prayer mats.
- If you are feeling unwell, please DO NOT attend.
- MUST abide by the UMA usher’s instructions at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding