United Muslims of Australia
The United Muslims of Australia (UMA) is a non profit, community and Islamic Dawah organisation that focuses on reviving the Islamic spirit in people’s lives in accordance to the Quran and Sunnah within a balanced framework of Islamic teachings.
- Provide Islamic lessons, forums, conferences and camps to Muslim youth that advocates the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- To preserve the identity of Muslim youth and help overcome the problems faced in modern Australian society.
- To provide religious advice and meet the religious needs of the community.
- To introduce Islam to non-Muslims in its purest form as a comprehensive system and way of life and provide new Muslims with advocacy and support.
- To assist the Muslim community through training, communication and cooperation.
- To represent the interests of the Islamic community at a local, state and national level.
- To educate and mentor Muslim youth in order to become active and positive Australian citizens and role models of society.
- To establish a relationship of dialogue, understanding and coordination between Muslim and non-Muslim organisations and community groups.
Introducing the UMA App
Keep up to date with the latest at the
UMA with the App. Events,
Calendars, Media and News.